Thank you for your continued confidence in us as we strive to ensure your safety and well-being through the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is to inform you of the new steps and guidelines we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients as we transition back to normalcy. We recognize some of these measures may pose an inconvenience to you and your families; however, please understand we want you to be informed and prepared for your visit. It is very important that you read this before arriving. Our goal is to provide you with a safe environment while delivering the best ophthalmic care you have come to expect from us.
- COVID-19 questions will be asked of you
- Patients will have their temperatures checked when they arrive
- All patients must wear face coverings while in the office
- We are currently only allowing the patient in our office unless the patient is a minor and needs to be accompanied by an adult or the patient needs assistance from a caregiver
- Our offices are thoroughly disinfected daily, and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- All our employees and doctors are having their temperatures checked daily, wearing face masks, and practicing social distancing.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we navigate this difficult time. We appreciate you choosing us as your eye care provider!